© 2019 YUDAYA S.L. y ANYAICON, S.L.U, All rights reserved
1. The intellectual and industrial property rights of the website www.hdhoteles.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein, are owned by the companies YUDAYA S.L. and ANYAICON, S.L.U, (hereinafter "EL GRUPO"), who have the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
YUDAYA S.L. company with registered office at Carretera del Rincón S/N, Centro Comercial Las Arenas, CP 35010, in the municipality of Las Palmas, in Spain, with CIF B35809789 and registered in the Commercial Register of Las Palmas, Volume: 1707, Book: 0, Folio: 99, Section: 8 and Page: GC 32696, Inscription 1ª.
ANYAICON, S.L.U" with NIF B35286293. Postal address: Carretera del Rincón, S/N, Edificio anexo al C.C. Las Arenas, 4ª planta, C.P. 35010 de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Las Palmas. Las Palmas, Spain. Registered in the Mercantile Register of Las Palmas in Volume 800, folio 127, Page GC-1775 and 1st inscription.
2. The opinions, articles and other information sent by users/interns are the responsibility of the authors themselves.
3. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website www.hdhoteles.com that "EL GRUPO" places at the disposal of Internet users free of charge. Access to the same implies unreserved acceptance. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which shall be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
4. The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised only and exclusively if the following conditions are met: 1) That it is compatible with the purposes of the website www.hdhoteles.com. 2) That it is carried out with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained therein for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited. 3) That none of the contents related to this website are modified in any way. 4) That no graphic, icon or image available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
5. "EL GRUPO" reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in its web, of the configuration and presentation of the same and of the conditions of access.
6. "EL GRUPO" does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in the access to the web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them, as the case may be.
7. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. "EL GRUPO" shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use of the information. "EL GRUPO" is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
8. "EL GRUPO" does not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or contents of the links to third parties referred to in the web, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that may produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the documents or the files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
9. The unauthorised use of the information contained in this web site, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of "EL GRUPO", will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. Clauses common to all services:
The use of the services offered by the web hdhotels.com will imply the full and unreserved acceptance, and the validity, of each and every one of the terms or general conditions (which will be considered automatically incorporated in the contract signed with Hd Hoteles Canarias S.L., without the need for their written transcription therein) contained in the latest updated version of these terms and/or general conditions. To do so, the client must provide his/her personal data (name and surname*, address, post code, town, country*, e-mail* and/or telephone; see marked with * for obligatory data), as well as the data of a credit card of his/her ownership (type of card, credit card number and expiry date) whose use will depend on the form of payment chosen by the client from among the options offered. Credit card details will not be requested if payment is made by bank transfer.
By completing the personal data form in any of the following contracting processes, the holder of such data authorises "EL GRUPO" to use and automatically process the personal data provided in order to proceed with the requested reservation and/or manage internal or external services of "EL GRUPO". The client who makes a reservation is informed that his/her personal data will be communicated to the destination hotel in order to manage the reservation and guarantee its execution.
10.1.1. Contracting procedure:
When using the service, after having entered your details and, where applicable, those relating to the credit card:
- The booking will be confirmed through the website itself with your booking code, and a screen will appear with detailed information about the booking.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the client with detailed information about the booking. The electronic contracting process will conclude, and the booking service will be understood to have been contracted in the following cases:
In the event of payment of the contracted service at the hotel: with the receipt of the confirmatory e-mail.
-In the event of on-line payment of the contracted service: from the moment the positive charge is made to the card provided by the client.
-In the case of payment by bank transfer: as soon as the receipt of payment of 100% of the booking amount is received, always within a maximum period of 14 days after the on-line booking is made.
10.1.2. Payment methods:
- Payment of the contracted service at the hotel: in this case, the credit card details provided by the client will be used as a guarantee, without any charge being made to the credit card for the contracted services. Payment for the room and/or contracted services shall be made by the client at the hotel at the time of check-in.
- On-line payment of the contracted service: this form of payment means that the credit card, whose details have been provided by the client beforehand, is automatically charged for the amount corresponding to the room/s and/or services contracted. Consequently, the choice of on-line payment implies the provision of consent, both for the reservation and for its confirmation.
- Payment by transfer: this form of payment is offered as an alternative to payment by credit card in some hotels, and consists of the prepayment of 100% of the total amount of the reservation via bank transfer to the current account that will be provided to the client during the electronic contracting process. The transfer must be made within a maximum period of 14 days from the on-line booking. If the transfer is not made within this period and/or the payment notification has not been sent to the fax number indicated in the reservation, the reservation will be automatically cancelled. The contract is deemed to have been signed with the receipt of payment of the bank transfer.
- Payment in cash at reception.
However, the method of payment shall be specifically indicated for each specific service.
10.1.3. Cancellation policy:
The cancellation of the reservation may be made by telephone, through the information and reservations number indicated on the website, or on-line, just as the reservation was made. Cancellations can be made free of charge:
- Up to 18:00 hours two days prior to the day of arrival. Otherwise, the cancellation charges will be identified in their amounts with the compensation in the event of the client's no-show at the hotel (see Compensation Scheme).
If the prepayment was made by bank transfer, the hotel will request payment by invoice. The client expressly authorises this with the acceptance of these conditions.
- The contracting of offers, except for those in which the contrary is specified, may not be cancelled or modified at any time, and the client must pay the full amount, whether or not he/she enjoys the services. If the client does not check in at the hotel, the amount will be charged to the credit card whose details were provided by the client on the initial form. If the prepayment was made by bank transfer, the hotel may request payment by invoice. The customer expressly authorises this by accepting these terms and conditions. The invoice for the amount of the cancellation charges shall be sent to the address given by the customer at the time of registration.
10.1.4. Compensation in the event of the client not showing up at the hotel:
If the client does not check in at the hotel on the day of check-in, in accordance with his/her reservation, the hotel may charge the credit card (whose details it has received from the client beforehand), as compensation, the amount of the first night booked.
10.1.5. In the event of unforeseen departures:
In the event of unforeseen departure, the client will be refunded the amount corresponding to total income minus room / services consumed. In this case, the following procedure will be followed:
- A credit note will be issued for the days not consumed and produced.
- The amount not consumed will be refunded using the same form of payment in which the prepayment was made.
- If the prepayment is returned at reception, the customer must sign the corresponding credit note.
If the prepayment was made by bank transfer, the hotel may request payment by invoice.
11. All third party links to this website must be to its homepage or entry page.