- November 28: Christmas tree and lighting event at 20:00 accompanied by a concert by the Las Palmas Symphonic orchestra at the Plaza Santa Ana in the old quarter of Vegueta. Also, Christmas tree lighting event at 20:00 at Plaza Saulo Torón in Las Canteras beach.
- November 30: inauguration of the famous sand belén (nativity scene) on Las Canteras beach at 11:00.
- December 7: London Community Gospel Choir concert within the XIV Gospel Canarias Festival at the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium at 21:00.
- December 10: Ilusión, lectura y Navidad storytelling workshop at the Municipal Library in the San Juan neighbourhood at 18:00.
- December 12: traditional Christmas tree lightning and inauguration of a nativity scene inspired in Lanzarote and the artist César Manrique at the Castillo de Mata at 19:30. Los Salvapantallas Christmas concert at Mesa y López at 20:30.
- December 13: inauguration of a nativity scene enlivened by a gospel concert at 20:00 at Parque San Telmo.
- December 14: Musical event hosted by Iván Quintana at Parque Doramas at 21:00.
- December 16: Singing Recital by the Municipal School of Musical Education of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria at Casa de Colón at 18:30.
- December 19: Jazz entre muros at the Castillo de Mata at 20:00.
- December 20: Christmas concert by the Guaguas Municipales Musical Group at Parque San Telmo at 20:30.
- December 22: XIV La Trova Christmas concert at Jardines del Atlántico next to the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium at 20:00.
- December 23: storytelling by Espíritu de Sal at Mesa y López at 18:00. XXXII traditional Christmas concert by Los Gofiones at Plaza Santa Ana at 21:00.
- December 26-28: ¡Payaso! by Zalakadula at Pérez Galdós Theatre at 17:00 and 19:30.
- December 31: New Year Party with concerts and fireworks at Plaza Saulo Torón at Las Canteras from 23:00 to 04:00.
- January 2-5: Artisan market at Parque San Telmo from 10:00 to 21:00.
- January 5: arrival of the Reyes Magos (the magi or the three wise men) at the Sanapú pier. Traditional parade at 17:00 from the Castillo de la Luz to the Parque San Telmo. Traditional concert by Nom Trubada at 22:30 at Parque San Telmo.
As you can see, Christmas in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is filled with events for everyone. The best part of it? It’s only a couple hours' flying time away from the European continent. Enjoy a wonderful climate and one of the most amazing urban hotels on the island, the Acuario Lifestyle Hotel infrastructures in Europe to ensure you feel absolutely at home while you celebrate the festive season with your partner or with the whole family.